The Delta Dentist in Arlington Heights
The Associates for General Dentistry, Ltd, is a Delta Dental Premier provider. As a Delta dentist in Arlington Heights IL, we work with Delta Dental to offer you excellent dentistry with lower fees. Your Delta Dental insurance benefits will be accepted, and we are happy to work with you to assist in filing your claims.
Here are a few reasons why visiting the Arlington Heights Delta dentist is recommended:
- Save money. Our network dentists agree to never balance bill you more than their contracted fee. For example, if you are a PPO enrollee responsible for a 20% coinsurance amount, you pay 20% of your dentist’s contracted fee. Non-Delta Dental dentists can charge you their full fee for their services.
- Pay less up front. Delta Dental pays your dentist directly, and sends you a notice explaining your portion of the bill. You pay the dentist only your portion of the services.
- No expensive and unnecessary ”unbundling.” Delta Dental ensures you’re never charged extra for services that should be included in the cost of treatment. For example, when you receive a crown, a Delta Dental dentist cannot charge you additional fees for tooth preparation, local anesthesia, an impression or a temporary crown.
- Quality you can count on. Delta Dental dentists are properly licensed and meet accepted standards for cleanliness and safety procedures. Plus, Delta Dental representatives work with dentist offices to keep them updated on policies and network contracting requirements.
Call us with questions about your dental health or about your dental insurance. As a Delta dentist in Arlington Heights, we want you to be informed about your options. We’re happy to help you in any way we can.
Services Provided by the Delta Dentist in Arlington Heights IL
Your insurance benefits may cover some or all of the following services:
- Crowns and Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Endodontics (Root Canal Therapy)
- Inlays and Onlays
- Partial and Complete Dentures
- Periodontal Care
- Porcelain Veneers
- Snoring and Sleep Apnea
- Teeth Whitening
- Tooth-colored Fillings
About our Arlington Heights Delta Dentist
Whether you have a bothersome dental problem, need a quick checkup, or wish to regain that vibrant and youthful smile, the Arlington Heights Delta dentist and team at Associates for General Dentistry is waiting to serve you.
With doctors that have over 75 years of combined experience, you can feel confident you are in caring and skillful hands. Our philosophy is: “IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU!” Every feature of our practice has been crafted with your comfort and convenience in mind.
- Open 6 days a week, evening and Saturday hours
- Peaceful, relaxing decor
- State of the art technology
- Multiple doctors for continuous coverage
Contact us for more information or if you wish to request an appointment.