Arlington Heights Dentist
Our Savings Plan is designed to provide affordability and easier access to quality and lifetime dental care. CLICK HERE TO APPLY.
Savings Plan Overview
With our Dental Savings Plan there are:
- NO yearly maximums
- NO deductibles
- NO claim forms
- NO pre-authorization
- NO pre-existing condition limitations
- IMMEDIATE eligibility (NO waiting)
- FREE consultations
Plans & Premiums
|Plan||Total Annual Cost|
|Family (3)**||$ 1147.00|
|Family (4)**||$ 1496.00|
|Additional members||$ 199.00/each|
*The Double Plan is for Parent/Child or Husband/Wife only.
**The family plan includes family members and children who are enrolled full time in college until the age of 23 or children who are not enrolled full time in college until the age of 18.
Diagnostic & Xrays:
|Comprehensive Exam (new patient, initial visit)||100%|
|Periodic Exam (2 per year)||100%|
|Limited Oral Exam (problem focused (1 per year))||100%|
|Complete Series & Panorex (1 every 5 years)||100%|
|Periapical, First film||100%|
|Periapical, Each additional film||100%|
|Bitewings (2 per year)||100%|
|Child Prophylaxis (cleaning) 2 per year))||100%|
|Adult Prophylaxis (cleaning)2 per year))||100%|
|Additional cleanings per year||20%|
|Fluoride (2 per year, no age limit)||100%|
|Sealants (No age limit)||50%|
All other procedures:
|Fillings and core build ups||20%|
|Dentures & Partials||15%|
Program Limitations & Exclusions
This program is a discount plan, NOT a dental insurance plan. It cannot be used:
- In conjunction with another dental plan.
- For services for injuries covered under workman’s compensation, automobile, medical or homeowners insurance.
- For treatment, which, in sole opinion of the treating dentist or doctor, lies outside the realm of their capability.
- For referrals to specialists.
- For hospitalization or hospital charges of any kind.
- Plan is subject to change upon renewal.
There is a $ 50.00 charge for broken appointments that are not cancelled within 48 hours.
This plan is only honored at Associates of General Dentistry in Arlington Heights.
- Payment for savings plan must be paid before services are rendered.
- Premiums are non-refundable.
- No refunds will be given if participant decides not to utilize the dental savings program.
- There is a charge for broken appointments that are not cancelled within 48 hours.
- There will be a reinstatement fee if your plan lapses.
- Patient’s portion of bill is due at time of service.