Associates for General Dentistry is hosting their 1st Dentistry from the Heart event Saturday April 5th, 2014 from 9am-3pm
Dentistry from the Heart (DFTH) is a worldwide non-profit organization dedicated to providing free dental care to those in need. Every year, thousands of individual dentists, hygienists, volunteers and hundreds of practices across the world donate their time and resources to host their own DFTH events.
Associates for General Dentistry will hold its 1st Dentistry from the Heart FAQ
- What is Dentistry From the Heart? Dentistry From The Heart was founded by Dr. Vincent J. Monticciolo 13 years ago. Since then, the profession of dentistry has reached out and shown the world the giving spirit of the dental care profession.Visit the DFTH web site for more information www.Dentistryfromtheheart.org
- When and where will the event be held? Associates for General Dentistry is hosting its 1st DFTH event on Saturday, April 5th 2014, from 9 am -3 pm. The event will be held at Associates for General Dentistry, located at 1307 North Rand Road, Arlington Heights, IL 60004. (We are located just south of Thomas Ave. on the east side of N. Rand Road just south of the Target store) Check-in registration will begin at 8:30. Patients are asked to line up outside at the front of the office. Visit our website for more information
- Who can benefit from free dental care through this program?
Anyone who is at least 18 years old and who needs dental care is eligible. All patients participating in DFTH will receive EITHER a cleaning, extraction or filling free of charge.
- What do I need to do to participate?
Simply show up at Associates for General Dentistry the day of the event, Saturday, April 5th, 2014. Patients will be seen on a first-come, first-serve basis, so arriving early is recommended. SPACE IS LIMITED! Sign in will begin at 8:30am, and we will continue to register patients until the schedule is full. Last patient will be seated at 2:30pm. It is not a guarantee that all registered patients will be seen.
Medical History: As we do with all our patients, we will ask you to fill out a form with basic information including your name, address, medical history, medications you are taking and any dental problems you may be experiencing.
Pre-Medication: Patients who are required to use pre-medication, per medical doctors’ orders, will be asked to pre-medicate prior to having any dental work performed. Associates for General Dentistry cannot supply any premedication nor will we be able to contact physicians to receive this information. The patient is responsible for pre-medicating and will be required to sign off verifying that pre-medication has been taken.
- Why is Associates for General Dentistry hosting a DFTH event?
The staff at Associates for General Dentistry decided that we wanted to bring this event to Arlington & Prospect Heights so we can give back to the community that has supported our practice for over 35 years. We understand that there is a need to provide dental services and want to be able help people living in our neighborhood. Patients arrive often with concerns or are in discomfort and leave feeling happy, relieved and grateful. Our team of doctors, hygienists, assistants & front desk staff are excited to be able to use our talents to help those who need our help!