Dentist in Arlington Heights IL
Below, we offer information for your convenience.
Online Patient Account Access
With this online account you have access to your account information, appointments, electronic payments and much more. New patients may complete their registration using the secure link below.
If you are unable to complete your online registration using the link above, please use the links below to download, print and fill out these Patient Forms. Bring them with you to your appointment with the Arlington Heights Dentist to help expedite your visit.
Payment is required at the time service is rendered. We accept most dental insurance plans, and will help to maximize your insurance benefits. Some of the plans we accept include Delta Dental, United Healthcare, Aetna and more. Visit our Insurance Information page for a full list of plans we accept. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash and personal checks. If you prefer to have a payment plan, we can also assist you in making extended financial arrangements with our finance company, Care Credit.
Pre and Post-Op Instructions
General Care Instructions Following Dental Procedures
- Proper Care of Blood Clot: For one hour, maintain gentle pressure by biting on the gauze sponge that has been placed over the surgical area. If needed, replace gauze with another as provided.
- Do Not Rinse or use a mouthwash for at least 48 hours, but brush carefully.
- Pain: Following dental surgery, discomfort should be controlled by the medication prescribed. Follow the directions. If pain persists, simply call us here at the office. Your comfort is important to us.
- Toothbrush: Use it carefully but thoroughly. A clean mouth heals faster.
- Eating, Drinking, and Smoking: Avoid alcoholic beverages, and avoid smoking until healing is well established. Adequate food and fluid intake following surgery is important. Do not consume liquids through a straw. If your regular diet is too difficult, you may supplement it with liquids. Should you find yourself unable to chew solid foods of any kind, call us.
- Avoid All Excessive Activity: Do not do things that will raise your blood pressure. Go home and lie at 45 degree angle, but not below.
- Sutures: If sutures were used in your treatment, be sure to return for their removal on the appointment given.